|Calendar > Calendar Detail|
Thursday, May 5th, 2022
This seminar is an introduction of the basics for Investment Analysis for marketing commercial real estate and provide you with the
necessary knowledge, tools and information to professionally analyze the primary commercial property types such as :
- Multifamily / Apartments (5 or more Units)
- Mixed Use Multifamily / Commercial
- Commercial / Industrial (Single Tenant and Multi-tenant)
- What you need to know for analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Financing Options for short term and long term fixed rates.
- How much cash down payment is needed for commercial real estate.
- Understanding Return on Equity (ROE) to guide your clients for acquisitions or exchange alternatives.
- The basics to prepare a Set-Up (Information sheet), Broker Pricing Opinion (BPO) and Marketing Package.
- Understanding Cap Rates, GRM (Gross Rate Multiplier), Cash on Cash Return and Positive Leverage Financing
- Commercial Property Cheat Sheets to get started